The Center offers comprehensive psychotherapy and training based on my Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy. The assistant will work on all aspects of the Center.
Responsible for providing an array harm reduction services to people living with HIV/AIDS including individual and group counseling, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assessments, linkage to medical care referrals, street outreach
The specific aims of this study are to characterize the drug-use patterns of young adults who abuse POs and the factors that may predispose some PO-abusing young adults to transition to injection drug use and/or the use of heroin.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019