The Center offers comprehensive psychotherapy and training based on my Integrative Harm Reduction Psychotherapy. The assistant will work on all aspects of the Center.
Responsible for providing an array harm reduction services to people living with HIV/AIDS including individual and group counseling, substance use and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) screenings and assessments, linkage to medical care referrals, street outreach
The specific aims of this study are to characterize the drug-use patterns of young adults who abuse POs and the factors that may predispose some PO-abusing young adults to transition to injection drug use and/or the use of heroin.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019