Hep B Clinical Care, Treatment, and Prevention in the Asian Community
Leads the pursuit of new opportunities, manages and cultivates relationships, and drives involvement of accounts to achieve ACS mission pursuant to the hepatitis B and cancer screening initiative in the Asian population.
Community-based organizations and coalitions to implement high-impact, population-wide, evidence- and practice-based strategies that reduce health disparities for Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) populations experiencing high burden from chronic...
Community-based organizations and collaborations that currently work on, or are interested in developing, activities that address policy, systems, and/or environmental changes to benefit the health of vulnerable AA and NHPI children and families.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019