Hep B Clinical Care, Treatment, and Prevention in the Asian Community
Leads the pursuit of new opportunities, manages and cultivates relationships, and drives involvement of accounts to achieve ACS mission pursuant to the hepatitis B and cancer screening initiative in the Asian population.
Community-based organizations and coalitions to implement high-impact, population-wide, evidence- and practice-based strategies that reduce health disparities for Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) populations experiencing high burden from chronic...
Community-based organizations and collaborations that currently work on, or are interested in developing, activities that address policy, systems, and/or environmental changes to benefit the health of vulnerable AA and NHPI children and families.
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice) September 24, 2019
- Job | Community Health Worker/Peer Navigator @ STAR Program SUNY Downstate September 20, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (CUNY Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department September 20, 2019