Hep B Clinical Care, Treatment, and Prevention in the Asian Community
Leads the pursuit of new opportunities, manages and cultivates relationships, and drives involvement of accounts to achieve ACS mission pursuant to the hepatitis B and cancer screening initiative in the Asian population.
Community-based organizations and coalitions to implement high-impact, population-wide, evidence- and practice-based strategies that reduce health disparities for Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) populations experiencing high burden from chronic...
Community-based organizations and collaborations that currently work on, or are interested in developing, activities that address policy, systems, and/or environmental changes to benefit the health of vulnerable AA and NHPI children and families.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019