Hep B Clinical Care, Treatment, and Prevention in the Asian Community
Leads the pursuit of new opportunities, manages and cultivates relationships, and drives involvement of accounts to achieve ACS mission pursuant to the hepatitis B and cancer screening initiative in the Asian population.
Community-based organizations and coalitions to implement high-impact, population-wide, evidence- and practice-based strategies that reduce health disparities for Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) populations experiencing high burden from chronic...
Community-based organizations and collaborations that currently work on, or are interested in developing, activities that address policy, systems, and/or environmental changes to benefit the health of vulnerable AA and NHPI children and families.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019