One and Only Campaign is a public health campaign, led by the CDC and the Safe Injection Practices Coalition (SIPC), to raise awareness among patients and healthcare providers about safe injection practices. Unsafe injection practices and inadequate infection control procedures have led to outbreaks of hepatitis and bacterial infections nationwide, and this campaign aims to eliminate these outbreaks through education.
Advocacy, Federal Budget, Hepatitis B, Medicare, Sign On Letter
Action from Hep B United, NVHR, the Hepatitis B Foundation, the National Task Force on Hepatitis B and others who have composed an organizational sign-on letter requesting initiation of National Coverage Determination process for including Hep B screening as a free Medicare preve...
Advocacy, Federal Budget, Hepatitis C
This statement calls on all stakeholders to work together on a solution that ends the current practice of rationing hepatitis C treatment and sends a strong statement that all lives are worth saving.
Sign on to a letter urging Congressional leaders to allocate opioid funding to CDC’s viral hepatitis program in FY2018.
Recommendations for the Identification of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Chronic Infection among Persons Born during 1945 through 1965 has been released for public comment. The document is located at: www.regulations.gov. Search for Docket ID: CDC_2012_0005. This page will provide you w...
Training, Harm Reduction
The Resource Training Center is holding a 4-month full time training to become credentialed alcohol & substance abuse counselor. Scholarships are available for those in the health care field.
Thanks to all from the Hepatitis Health Care Access, Insurance & Medications Workgroup who worked on this and took action!!! The vast discrepancy between Prior Authorization Forms utilized by Medicaid Managed Care plans was cited as a significant waste of time & energy ...
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019