Find New York City and State viral hepatitis surveillance data below to help with reports, grant applications, advocacy and more!
New York City
- Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, 2015. NYC Health Department. November 2016
- EpiQuery: NYC Interactive Health Online Data Portal. EpiQuery is a web-based, user-friendly system offering prevalence estimates with confidence intervals, rates over time, bar charts and neighborhood maps, and much more.
- Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, 2014. NYC Health Dept, January 2016.
- 2013 NYC Hepatitis B & C Surveillance Report. NYC Health Dept, February 2015.
- Hepatitis A, B & C Surveillance Reports (2005-2013). NYC Health Dept.
- Geographic Co-occurrence of HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and Tuberculosis in New York City. Data Brief (PDF) – Data Tables (PDF).
- Neighborhood Poverty and Infectious Diseases: Health Disparities in New York City. NYC Health Dept, March 2016.
- Factors Associated With Hepatitis C Infection Among HIV-Infected Men Who Have Sex With Men With No Reported Injection Drug Use in New York City, 2000-2010. Sex Transm Dis, July 2015.
- Characteristics and TB treatment outcomes in TB patients with viral hepatitis, New York City, 2000–2010. Epidemiol Infect, July 2015.
- Hepatitis B Birth Dose Coverage by NYC Facility. NYC Health Dept, March 2015.
- Matching HIV, Tuberculosis, Viral Hepatitis, and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance Data, 2000-2010: Identification of Infectious Disease Syndemics in New York City. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, September 2014.
- HIV and viral hepatitis co-infection in New York City, 2000-2010: prevalence and case characteristics. Epidemiol Infect, May 2015.
- Hepatitis C surveillance among youth and young adults in New York City, 2009-2013. J Urban Health, 2015.
- Deaths among people with hepatitis C in New York City, 2000-2011. Clin Infect Dis. 2014.
- Estimating the prevalence of hepatitis C infection in New York City using surveillance data. Epidemiology and Infection, 2013.
- Enhanced Chronic Hepatitis C Surveillance in New York City, April 2009–January 2011. Public Health Rep. 2013.
- Estimating the Prevalence of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection—New York City, 2008. J Urban Health, 2012.
- Unmet needs among people reported with hepatitis C, New York City. J Public Health Manag Pract, 2011.
Strategic Plans and Annual Reports
- NYC Health Dept Hep B & C Annual Report of Activities (2013)
- Hepatitis C in New York City – State of the Epidemic and Action Plan, 2013.
New York State
- Estimating HCV Prevalence at the State Level: A Call to Increase and Strengthen Current Surveillance Systems. American Journal of Public Health, 2013.
- New York State HIV/AIDS, STD, HCV Epidemiologic Profile 2012. NYS DOH, 2012.
- New York State Hepatitis C Surveillance Summary.
- 2010 Viral Hepatitis Strategic Plan. NYS DOH.