Hep C/HIV Regional Resource Consultant
ICF is currently seeking a Regional Resource Coordinator to support the HHS, HIV/AIDS Regional Resource Network Program at our client site in New York. We are only considering local candidates at this time.
- Work with local community based organizations and other partners to provide technical assistance, training, and outreach support within the assigned region to communicate HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis prevention messages at the community level
- Develop and raise community awareness on local HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis prevention
- Provide outreach, technical assistance, and training to community based organizations
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 3 years of experience forming partnerships to conduct HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis prevention, outreach and education.
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Masters Degree in Public Health
- Familiarity with the national HIV/AIDS strategy and implementation plan
- 5 years of experience forming partnerships to conduct HIV/AIDS prevention, outreach and education
- Experience developing partnerships/disseminating communications about HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis specifically in terms of testing, stigma, and preferably among minority populations
- Knowledge of principles, methods and techniques of communications and management
- Knowledge of public health program administration
- Knowledge of social, medical and economic factors of the community served
- Ability to provide training and presentations at various levels
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with public heath officials and the general public.
To apply, see here
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity)