Job Title: Hepatitis B Project Coordinator
Reports to: Hepatitis B Program Director
The Charles B. Wang Community Health Center (CBWCHC) is a federally qualified health center that provides comprehensive primary care, social services and health education to underserved patients (with a focus on Asian Americans) in New York City. CBWCHC’s Hepatitis B Program works to address and reduce the community’s hepatitis B burden through clinical care, outreach, advocacy, and research. In 2015, the Hepatitis B Program was awarded the Joan H. Tisch Community Health Prize by Hunter College Roosevelt Institute for Public Policy recognizing our comprehensive and culturally accessible hepatitis B services.
We are looking to hire a full-time Project Coordinator for a 3-year federally-funded hepatitis B grant program.
Coordinating and executing grant program services with the following responsibilities:
- Providing counseling to patients on hepatitis B and encouraging patients to get screened and follow-up for hepatitis B care via phone and/or in-person
- Assisting with follow-up care and with clinical staff to deliver care
- Reviewing patient records using electronic medical records
- Managing program database, tracking, and entering data
- Attending team meetings and providing support for their activities
- Serving as a liaison between partner community organization and other stakeholders
- Preparing related reports and program statistics
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel between sites in Manhattan and Flushing, Queens required
- Bachelor’s Degree in science or related-field or equivalent professional experience
- Prior experience in a clinical setting and/or working with patients.
- Fluency in Chinese (preferably Mandarin) and English
- Prior experience with data entry and tracking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Diligent work ethic. Motivated, self-directed individual, a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task
Interested candidates can apply online at https://cbwchc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=518&site=5&source=HepB
If you have any questions or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
The Health Center is an equal opportunity employer.