Reporting to the Vice President for Health Homes, the Clinical Director is responsible for the overall quality of services delivered in the Health Home program at Housing Works. To this end, the Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision of Directors, QA/CQI, staff management, and reporting on program services and outcomes. The Clinical Director will be familiar with the lead Health Home standards for service delivery and documentation and ensure that these standards are being met.
- Provide direct supervision of or ensure that supervisory mechanisms are in place for each Health Home site.
- Ensure the use of outcome and QA data in program supervision and improvement. Lead the department’s QA/CQI activities.
- Identify training needs, conduct on-boarding trainings for clinical personnel, and work to ensure that training needs for program are met.
- Facilitate clinical trainings (e.g. writing progress notes, service plans, etc.) to individuals participating in the Health Home Job Training Program.
- Work with the department VP to establish and track Health Home and Integrated care outcome measures for the program.
- Promote consumer satisfaction by participating in the management of client complaints, concerns and grievances.
- Participate in a leadership role on internal and external committees and workgroups.
- Prepare written monthly reports and other project reports as needed.
- Represent Housing Works in a professional manner while interacting with community partners and providers.
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to Housing Works’ core values of team work, open book management, advocacy and customer service
- Participate in advocacy efforts and direct action to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS.
- Masters Degree in Social Work (LMSW / LCSW preferred), Psychology, or other Mental Health field. RN license preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years post-Masters experience providing clinical supervision.
- Experience with or strong knowledge of issues affecting individuals living with HIV/AIDS and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to travel between the Agency’s case management offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Bronx
- Commitment to client centered, outcome oriented culture.
- Effective written, verbal and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a team management system.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and other databases needed to manage outcomes
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Housing Works complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Education requirements: Master’s degree
Employment type: Full time
Job function: Health and medical
Location: New York, NY, 10014, US
For original posting CLICK HERETags: Clinical Director