Webinar | Achieving Health Equity in Hep C & Drug User Health
September 15 @ 8:00 am - September 16 @ 12:30 pm EDT
New York State Hepatitis C and Drug User Health Conference
Achieving Health Equity in Hepatitis C and Drug User Health
This will be a two-day half-day virtual conference “New York State Hepatitis C and Drug User Health Conference” by NYS Health Aids Institute and Mount Sinai for 9/15 & 9/16.
The session topics include:
- Hep C and Alcohol
- Treatment for Hep C: New Tests, New Drug and New Recommendations
- Harm Reduction for Health Care Providers
- Updates: New York State Hep C and Substance Use Clinical Guidelines
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Training
- PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis
- Hep C & HIV Coinfection
- Hep C Among Women of Childbearing Age
- Buprenorphine in New York State: A Clinical Overview
Linda Wang, MD
Chinazo O. Cunningham, MD, MS
This free conference is intended for New York State medical providers, including physicians, doctors of osteopathy, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dentists, licensed midwives, and pharmacists. Our conference will feature: keynote speaker, plenary sessions, workshop sessions, regional sessions, exhibit hall, and more!
Free CME, CNE, CPE provided.
Click HERE to register.