National Health Center Week
August 9 - August 15
Mark your calendars for National Health Center Week 2020, August 9 – 15
Hepatitis advocates, health centers, doctors – Celebrate the work and services health centers provide to special populations within their community on designated days during the week.
National Health Center Week (August 9 – 15) is an annual celebration with the goal of raising awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers over the past five decades.
Each day of NHCW 2020 is dedicated to a particular focus area:
- Sunday, 8/9: Public Health in Housing Day
- Monday, 8/10: Healthcare for the Homeless Day
- Tuesday, 8/11: Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, 8/12: Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, 8/13: Stakeholder Appreciation Day
- Friday, 8/14: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Saturday, 8/15: Children’s Health Day