- This event has passed.
Hep Free NYC Awareness Event on the Steps of City Hall
May 15, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Join us for our 6th annual Hep Free NYC Awareness Event on the Steps of City Hall
Commemorating May Hepatitis Awareness Month, National Hepatitis Testing Day and Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day
Tuesday, May 15, 2018 (11 AM – 12 PM)
Steps of City Hall, NYC (located in City Hall Park)
Raise awareness for testing, access and treatment!
Bring posters and your organization’s banners!
Stand Up and Help End Hep!
- Use the hashtags: #HepFreeNYC #HelpEndHep #EndHepatitis
- Invite your City Council Member! Thank them for funding the “Viral Hepatitis Initiative” that has provided Hep B or C prevention, care and treatment services to over 6,000 NYC residents since 2015!
- Let us know if you are having a hepatitis community testing or awareness event so we can post on our calendar and include in our media advisory. To share your event, click here
- Join global the Be #HepAware Thunderclap on May 19th at Noon (EST). Go to http://thndr.me/UtWAFY to sign up and help spread the word.
- Be there! Bring posters and your organization’s banners to show team spirit!
Bethsy Morales-Reid, MA
Director of Community Health Engagement, Hispanic Federation