- This event has passed.
CME | Clinical Management of Hep C (Empire Liver Foundation)
March 9 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
Clinical Management of Hep C
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 (4-5pm EST)
This training is designed to provide clinical providers with an overview of hepatitis C screening, care, and treatment.
Arun Jesudian MD, FACG
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director of Inpatient Liver Services
Weill Cornell Medicine
- Describe the epidemiology of hepatitis C in the United States and in New York City
- Review CDC screening recommendations for Hep C and the New York State testing law
- Understand key steps in pre-therapy assessment
- Review candidates for Hep C treatment with direct-acting antiviral therapy
- Discuss patients that require monitoring after treatment