- This event has passed.
CME/CEU | Clinical Management of Hep B (Empire Liver Foundation)
March 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
Hep B Grand Rounds:
Clinical Management of Hepatitis B
March 11, 2021 (10-11:00 AM EST)
This special topic webinar training is designed to provide clinical providers with an overview of Hep B screening, care, and treatment.
Harmit Kalia, DO
Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine
NYU Langone Health
- Describe the epidemiology of Hep B infection
- Understand the natural history of Hep B infection
- Identify candidates for Hep B vaccination
- Identify patients who should be screened for Hep B and interpret Hep B serology
- Educate patients on preventing Hep B transmission
- Define the goals of Hep B therapy and how current therapies reduce disease progression
- Follow the key steps in Hep B pretreatment evaluation and treatment algorithm
- Recall the role of the primary care provider (PCP) in Hep B care
We look forward to your participation!
Questions? Contact Meg Chappell at the Empire Liver Foundation at email@example.com