- This event has passed.
Building Your Program Evaluation Skills (HepCure/Empire Liver Foundation)
February 23 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EST
HepCure/ELF Tele-Education Webinar Series Presents:
Building Your Program Evaluation Skills
February 23, 2021 (4-5:30 PM EST)
Speaker: Lina Cherfas, MSc,
Consultant at A Good Question
CME/CNE/CEU credits can only be claimed if you pre-register for this webinar
After registering, you will receive an approval email with your registration ID number
* You will need your registration ID number to log in to the webinar on Tuesday at 4:00 PM EST
1. Identify the reasons for conducting a program evaluation
2. Identify the main steps in evaluating a program
3. Practice mapping program outcomes in a theory of change
4. Practice selecting data collection methods to answer evaluation questions
Have you ever been tasked with evaluating your program and don’t know where to start? Have you ever wondered if you’re collecting the right data to show that your intervention is working? Have you ever wondered what all those surveys you worked hard to collect are doing on that dusty shelf in the back of the office?
In this workshop, we will introduce program evaluation, a process to systematically collect data for program improvement, planning, and decision-making. We will use a recent Empire Liver Foundation evaluation plan as a case study throughout the conversation.
Prepare for an interactive workshop with breakout room sessions in which you get to practice some key program evaluation skills.