Check out the Hep Free NYC 2015 Annual Report to read about all the exciting events that took place in 2015!
Highlights of the annual report include:
- 15 meetings convened 435 Hep B and C providers and advocates in all five boroughs.
- 4 tours of health care facilities in Manhattan and Queens by the Patient Navigator Network.
- Creation of an enhanced HepFree.nyc website with close to 12,000 unique visitors from April—December 2015, and over 500 Facebook, 1000 Twitter, and 330 LinkedIn group followers.
- Other successful Hep Free NYC Initiatives, including: Awareness Event at City Hall, NYC World Hepatitis Day Awareness Event and Vigil, National Hepatitis Testing Day, African American Hepatitis Action Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
- Launch of the Hep Free NYC LGBTQ Initiative.