2015 Hep Free NYC Annual Report
Check out the Hep Free NYC 2015 Annual Report to read about all the exciting events that took place in 2015!
Highlights of the annual report include:
- 15 meetings convened 435 Hep B and C providers and advocates in all five boroughs.
- 4 tours of health care facilities in Manhattan and Queens by the Patient Navigator Network.
- Creation of an enhanced HepFree.nyc website with close to 12,000 unique visitors from April—December 2015, and over 500 Facebook, 1000 Twitter, and 330 LinkedIn group followers.
- Other successful Hep Free NYC Initiatives, including: Awareness Event at City Hall, NYC World Hepatitis Day Awareness Event and Vigil, National Hepatitis Testing Day, African American Hepatitis Action Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day.
- Launch of the Hep Free NYC LGBTQ Initiative.