Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Meeting Highlights | Hep C Task Force Committees
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
The NYC Health Department in collaboration with the Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) Program hosted a symposium focusing on Eliminating Hep C in People Living with HIV in New York City.
Hep C Task Force Round Table Meeting Highlights | Brooklyn – 10-26-17 Brooklyn Hep C Round Table Meeting Highlights October 26 (2:30 – 5:00 PM) Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Plaza www.hepfree.nyc #HepFreeNYC #EndHepatitis In Attendance: See Below Next Meeting Date Tues...
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019