Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Meeting Highlights | Hep C Task Force Committees
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
The NYC Health Department in collaboration with the Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) Program hosted a symposium focusing on Eliminating Hep C in People Living with HIV in New York City.
Hep C Task Force Round Table Meeting Highlights | Brooklyn – 10-26-17 Brooklyn Hep C Round Table Meeting Highlights October 26 (2:30 – 5:00 PM) Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Plaza www.hepfree.nyc #HepFreeNYC #EndHepatitis In Attendance: See Below Next Meeting Date Tues...
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019