Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Meeting Highlights | Hep C Task Force Committees
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
The NYC Health Department in collaboration with the Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC) Program hosted a symposium focusing on Eliminating Hep C in People Living with HIV in New York City.
Hep C Task Force Round Table Meeting Highlights | Brooklyn – 10-26-17 Brooklyn Hep C Round Table Meeting Highlights October 26 (2:30 – 5:00 PM) Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Plaza www.hepfree.nyc #HepFreeNYC #EndHepatitis In Attendance: See Below Next Meeting Date Tues...
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019