The coalition discussed tips for raising awareness and promoting services, and opportunities for funding support.
Hep B Coalition Special Committees Meeting Highlights
Committee members received printed copies of the Hep A and B vaccination card for MSM, and discussed engagement of trans folks around the topic of hepatitis (Hep C in particular).
The coalition discussed goals for 2017, initiatives for
Committee members received printed copies of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community, as well as June Pride events.
At the first Public Education Committee meeting, members created a strategic plan to increase Hepatitis education, awareness and outreach activities throughout NYC.
Committee members designed a second version of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community.
Members of the Hep Free NYC LGBTQ Committee met to discuss activities to be implemented in 2016, including tabling at LGBTQ events and distributing the Hepatitis LGBTQ Resource Card.
On June 21, 2016, members of the Hep Free NYC Faith-based Initiative met to launch the initiative and develop activities to raise awareness about Hepatitis in faith communities.
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019