Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Hep C Task Force Partners
The following categories of organizations are involved as NYC Hep C Task Force Partners:
Hospitals, Health Businesses, Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical Companies; Community Based Organizations, Advocacy Groups; Government (Federal, State and Local); Academic Research (Hospitals, Universities), NGO (Association or Foundations), International Organizations; Organizations representing African-American, Asian-American Communities; Harm Reduction and Substance Abuse Organizations, Opioids, Needle Exchange Programs; Youth Program and Housing Assistance.
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
Participants were updated on Hep B priorities in the United States, the Check Hep B Brooklyn Chinese Program, and advocacy efforts to secure Check Hep B funding in FY 2018.
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Post-Incarceration Community-Based Transitional Services (Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice) September 24, 2019
- Job | Community Health Worker/Peer Navigator @ STAR Program SUNY Downstate September 20, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (CUNY Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department September 20, 2019