Highlights from the September 2019 Hep B Coalition Meeting
Hep C Task Force Partners
The following categories of organizations are involved as NYC Hep C Task Force Partners:
Hospitals, Health Businesses, Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical Companies; Community Based Organizations, Advocacy Groups; Government (Federal, State and Local); Academic Research (Hospitals, Universities), NGO (Association or Foundations), International Organizations; Organizations representing African-American, Asian-American Communities; Harm Reduction and Substance Abuse Organizations, Opioids, Needle Exchange Programs; Youth Program and Housing Assistance.
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
Over 25 professionals convened to learn about Hep C services available in Staten Island, NYC health department Hep C surveillance and IDUHA Hep C Peer Navigation program
25 professionals convened to learn about City Council funded Hep programs and update of the NYC HEP Patient Navigator Network and other Hep B & C services available in Queens.
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019