Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Hep C Task Force Partners
The following categories of organizations are involved as NYC Hep C Task Force Partners:
Hospitals, Health Businesses, Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical Companies; Community Based Organizations, Advocacy Groups; Government (Federal, State and Local); Academic Research (Hospitals, Universities), NGO (Association or Foundations), International Organizations; Organizations representing African-American, Asian-American Communities; Harm Reduction and Substance Abuse Organizations, Opioids, Needle Exchange Programs; Youth Program and Housing Assistance.
Committee members had a constructive working discussion and identified that there is CHW support and interest within the NYC Health Department.
Participants were updated on Hep B priorities in the United States, the Check Hep B Brooklyn Chinese Program, and advocacy efforts to secure Check Hep B funding in FY 2018.
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019