The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
The American College of Physicians' High Value Care Task Force and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention developed this article to present best practice statements for hepatitis B vaccination, screening, and linkage to care.
On October 16, 2014, the fee-for-service (FFS) pharmacy program implemented clinical criteria for Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) drug therapy, as was recommended by the Drug Utilization Review Board (DURB) at the September 18, 2014 meeting. Included in this criteria were the following ...
The NYC Health Department recently released the City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
- Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Clinical Study for Hep C Treatment October 16, 2018
- Training | Bridge HCV Trainings for Addiction and HCV Treatment Centers October 15, 2018
- Job | Hep B/C Patient Navigator @ Elmhurst Hospital October 10, 2018
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 10-03-18 October 8, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.