The researchers found anti-HCV antibody in 372 of 4,989 participants (7.5%) with completed results. The confirmatory test showed HCV RNA positive in 196 individuals—38 of which (19.2%) of which were undiagnosed. There was also a substantial number of coinfections in the cohort....
This two day Hepatitis C (HCV) clinical education program provides an intensive experience for practicing clinicians. Through didactic sessions and experiential training, clinicians are able to enhance their HCV treatment and care knowledge and skills to provide high quality pati...
This report presents an overview of the New York City Health Department’s 2015 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
- Job | Hepline Specialist @ American Liver FOundation January 16, 2020
- REACH OUT – Support Loved One who is Using Opioids @ Mount Sinai REACH Program January 6, 2020
- Joint Hep B Coalition and Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 12-11-2019 December 26, 2019
- Job | Hep B Navigator @ Philadelphia Health Dept. December 23, 2019
- AIDS Institute Drug User Health Capacity Building Initiative December 11, 2019
- Internship | Project AHEAD @ Charles B Wang Community Health Center December 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis Clinical Capacity Building Program Assistant Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019