This two day Hepatitis C (HCV) clinical education program provides an intensive experience for practicing clinicians. Through didactic sessions and experiential training, clinicians are able to enhance their HCV treatment and care knowledge and skills to provide high quality pati...
This report presents an overview of the New York City Health Department’s 2015 surveillance and research data on hepatitis B and C in NYC, as well as the Health Department’s programmatic activities to address these epidemics.
The NYC Health Department has released its 2016 Hepatitis B and C Annual Report, and this past year amended the Health Code to improve complete hepatitis C diagnostic testing and outcomes in NYC.
The NYC Health Department is proposing that the Board amend Health Code §13.03(b)(3)(A) to require laboratories to report all hepatitis B virus (Hep B) DNA test results, including negative results - please comment!
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
Health Department Releases Report On Hepatitis Surveillance And Programs In New York City, Launches Ad Campaign To Promote New Health Care Services For People Living With Viral Hepatitis
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019