Project INSPIRE provides care coordination to HCV patients and a web‐based training program (telementoring) on disease management and treatment by HCV specialists to primary care providers inexperienced in HCV treatment.
Preventing, Identifying and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection: City Health Information (NYC Health Dept, 2018)Guidelines, HepCX News
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
A successful Viral Hepatitis Research Symposium took place on May 24, 2018 at Rockefeller University. This event brought together more than 200 local medical providers, laboratory directors, community service providers, policy-makers and other stakeholders, and DOHMH staff to r...
The new effort aims to stop the Hepatitis C virus in its tracks by increasing access to medications that can cure Hepatitis C and expanding programs to connect New Yorkers in high-risk communities with wrap-around Hepatitis C prevention, screenings and treatment services.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommend HEPLISAV-B™ for use among individuals age 18 years and older to prevent hepatitis B infection (HBV).
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
Now is the time to submit your abstract to become part of the 2018 NYC Viral Hepatitis Research Symposium! The primary focus of the meeting is on addressing viral hepatitis in special populations. Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts on their research and health care evalua...
Learn about key clinical updates in Hepatitis C presented at recent conferences.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019