The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
A successful Viral Hepatitis Research Symposium took place on May 24, 2018 at Rockefeller University. This event brought together more than 200 local medical providers, laboratory directors, community service providers, policy-makers and other stakeholders, and DOHMH staff to r...
The new effort aims to stop the Hepatitis C virus in its tracks by increasing access to medications that can cure Hepatitis C and expanding programs to connect New Yorkers in high-risk communities with wrap-around Hepatitis C prevention, screenings and treatment services.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommend HEPLISAV-B™ for use among individuals age 18 years and older to prevent hepatitis B infection (HBV).
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Diagnosing & Managing Hep C providing guidance to Primary Care Providers in hepatitis C screening, management and treatment.
Now is the time to submit your abstract to become part of the 2018 NYC Viral Hepatitis Research Symposium! The primary focus of the meeting is on addressing viral hepatitis in special populations. Authors are encouraged to submit abstracts on their research and health care evalua...
Learn about key clinical updates in Hepatitis C presented at recent conferences.
The researchers found anti-HCV antibody in 372 of 4,989 participants (7.5%) with completed results. The confirmatory test showed HCV RNA positive in 196 individuals—38 of which (19.2%) of which were undiagnosed. There was also a substantial number of coinfections in the cohort....
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019