This one hour hepatitis C (HCV) educational webinar provides clinical and non-clinical providers an in-depth look into improving the HCV care continuum for hepatitis C through a group treatment approach.
Below is a description of the Bridge HCV training offered in collaboration with Exchange CME ADDICTION CENTERS Credit: 1.0 hour inclusive of CME/CNE/CE credit provided by Purdue University. Audience: 10-15 participants inclusive of clinical as well as non-clinical staff – s...
Preceptorship in Hepatology The Empire Liver Foundation (ELF) and the NYC Department of Health are offering a half-day Preceptorship in Hepatology for clinical providers who have previously participated in an ELF Clinical Provider Training Series, and are interested in expanding ...
Hepatitis C and HIV Preceptorships Weill Cornell’s HCV Training Description Clinics: Hepatitis C preceptorships are with our Hep C Specialist, Dr. Kristen Marks. There are two types of clinics depending on previous experience with treating Hep C patients. Monday Clinic takes pl...
Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012Advocacy, Articles, HepCX News
Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C Infection in New York City, 2001–2012 See the full article here. Background. Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is a complication of chronic hepatitis B and C virus (HBV and HCV) inf...
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced the nation's first strategy to eliminate hepatitis C, including the establishment of a Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force that will advise the state as it implements its plan going forward.
The NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH) examined anti-HCV and RNA testing performed by dialysis centres in NYC between 1 January 2014 and 31 December 2017 to assess HCV testing practices.
Evaluation of whether enrollment in Project INSPIRE was associated with differences in HCV treatment and cure compared with a demographically similar group not enrolled in the programme.
Project INSPIRE provides care coordination to HCV patients and a web‐based training program (telementoring) on disease management and treatment by HCV specialists to primary care providers inexperienced in HCV treatment.
2018 Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection: City Health Information (NYC Health Dept)Guidelines, HepCX News, Tools for Professionals
The NYC Health Department recently released the 2018 version of City Health Information (CHI): Preventing, Identifying, and Managing Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
- Funding | Innovative Hepatitis C Care and Treatment Models for People Who Inject Drugs (PWID) November 8, 2018
- Hepatitis C Group Treatment in Primary Care Webinar Recording November 1, 2018
- Hepatitis A, B and C in New York City: 2017 Annual Report October 30, 2018
- Job | Technical Consultant, Drug User Health @ NASTAD October 19, 2018
- Nominate Hep C Elimination Champion/Team for NYS DOH Commissioner World AIDS Day Award! September 21, 2018
- Soliciting Feedback on Draft National Harm Reduction Strategy August 20, 2018
- Article | Effect of Hepatocellular Carcinoma on Mortality Among Individuals With Hep B or Hep C Infection in NYC, 2001–2012 July 31, 2018
- NY Governor Announces First-In-Nation Task Force To Eliminate Hepatitis C July 27, 2018
Sign Up For Texts
to receive free texts about hepatitis C and liver health.