The purpose of this program is to provide partial support for specific non-Federal conferences focusing on HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases and/or Tuberculosis
Strategic initiatives that help address health disparities in four key areas: HIV/AIDS in Africa; hepatitis in Asia; serious mental illness in the United States; and cancer in Central and Eastern Europe.
Request for Application (RFA) for the In-Person Assistor (IPA) and Navigator Program, which will provide in-person enrollment assistance to individuals, families, small businesses and their employees who apply for health insurance through the Exchange.
Community-based organizations and coalitions to implement high-impact, population-wide, evidence- and practice-based strategies that reduce health disparities for Asian American (AA) and Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander (NHPI) populations experiencing high burden from chronic...
One-time grants of up to $50,000 each to eligible nonprofit healthcare institutions to help fund clinical programs that improve infection prevention practices or outcomes.
Community-based organizations and collaborations that currently work on, or are interested in developing, activities that address policy, systems, and/or environmental changes to benefit the health of vulnerable AA and NHPI children and families.
Applicants must be nonprofit organizations in states with CVS/pharmacy stores. Qualifying organizations are eligible for grants of up to $5,000 each.
The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in understanding liver health care in the presence of a positive Hepatitis C diagnosis, and in navigating the social service and medical system in order to access necessary supportive services to support liver health, complete ...
- Project SUCCEED: HIV/HCV Meeting Highlights | 07-25-2019 August 16, 2019
- Job | Assistant Outreach Coordinator (part-time; 4 days per week) @ Mount Sinai Reach July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Peer Navigator (part-time) @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis C Care Coordinator @ VOCAL-NY July 31, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019