The purpose of this FOA is to support implementation of a viral hepatitis testing initiative to increase early identification of persons with hepatitis B and hepatitis C (or both), with a focus on medically underserved populations and populations that are disproportionately affec...
Mount Sinai School of Medicine (MSSM) was selected as the Partnership's Manhattan Borough Lead Organization. MSSM seeks a Program Manager who will be responsible for carrying out the assigned activities and duties required under the Borough Lead Organization contract
The Patient Navigator’s role is to assist patients in understanding liver health care in the presence of a positive Hepatitis C diagnosis, and in navigating the social service and medical system in order to access necessary supportive services to support liver health, complete ...
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019