Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
Team HBV NYC
A NYC chapter of the national Team HBV student initiative. Students take a leadership role in planning awareness days and creative awareness and educational activities.
February 20 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST
February 25 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
March 2 @ 8:00 am - March 3 @ 5:00 pm EST
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020
- Job | Program Manager @ Hep B Initiative-Washington DC February 13, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO January 27, 2020
- Job | Community Outreach and Education Manager @ American Liver Foundation January 24, 2020
- Viral Hep, HIV, STD Research Data Analyst @ California Health Dept January 23, 2020
- Job | Helpline Specialist @ American Liver Foundation January 16, 2020
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/18/2020) January 16, 2020