Committee members help educate the public about Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
Public Education Committee
Committee members educate the public about Hepatitis through presentations, tabling at health fairs, and distribution of NYC Health Department Hepatitis resources.
At the first Public Education Committee meeting, members created a strategic plan to increase Hepatitis education, awareness and outreach activities throughout NYC.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
The NYC Liver Health mobile app was developed in 2014 by the NYC Health Department to provide hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening, care and treatment information and health care access tools to patients and providers.
Take advantage of these free Hep B and Hep C educational resources from the NYC Health Department.
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019