Committee members help educate the public about Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
Public Education Committee
Committee members educate the public about Hepatitis through presentations, tabling at health fairs, and distribution of NYC Health Department Hepatitis resources.
At the first Public Education Committee meeting, members created a strategic plan to increase Hepatitis education, awareness and outreach activities throughout NYC.
Watch and share this new video about prescription medication misuse and Hep C risk among young people in Staten Island.
This video PSA presents important facts about why people born from 1945-1965 should get tested for Hepatitis C. The video reinforces messages with visual depictions of the facts drawn by artists on a chalkboard, and ends with the call for people born from 1945-1965 to talk to the...
The NYC Liver Health mobile app was developed in 2014 by the NYC Health Department to provide hepatitis B and hepatitis C screening, care and treatment information and health care access tools to patients and providers.
Take advantage of these free Hep B and Hep C educational resources from the NYC Health Department.
Clinical Provider Resources for Project SUCCEED - Patient Testimonial of Brent Allan. Published by Living Positive Victoria on August 28, 2014
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019