Committee members received printed copies of the LGBTQ Hepatitis Resource Card and planned a Hep A and B vaccination campaign targeting the LGBTQ community, as well as June Pride events.
Team HBV NYC is a cross-institutional student initiative supported by the NYC Hep B Coalition, which seeks to involve students in outreach and awareness projects in NYC.
Members of the Hep Free NYC LGBTQ Committee met to discuss activities to be implemented in 2016, including tabling at LGBTQ events and distributing the Hepatitis LGBTQ Resource Card.
Members of the LGBTQ Initiative met to organize panel discussions on Hepatitis; help develop a LGBTQ hepatitis personal stories workshop; help produce LGBTQ hepatitis resources; and plan for Pride events.
- Job | Hepatitis Program Assistant (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department December 6, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019