Highlights from the Hep C task force meeting.
Awareness Day Planning Committee
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
The Project Coordinator will work with SEP project staff and SEP HCV focused Patient Navigators to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate service coordination improvement plans.
The new effort aims to stop the Hepatitis C virus in its tracks by increasing access to medications that can cure Hepatitis C and expanding programs to connect New Yorkers in high-risk communities with wrap-around Hepatitis C prevention, screenings and treatment services.
$25,000 Cancer Prevention and Early Detection Community Grants Application Deadline: April 6, 2018, 6:00 PM Eastern Time Hepatitis B and C are the leading risk factors for liver cancer. If your organization is working to expand access to hepatitis B or C prevention, testing, and ...
The purpose of this funding is to identify service providers to develop and/or enhance comprehensive HIV/STD/HCV programs for HIV positive and HIV negative individuals in specific high prevalence neighborhoods/regions within communities of color.
The information gathered from the survey will help to inform future programmes designed to find the ‘missing millions’ who are currently unaware of their diagnosis.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ (ACIP) recommend HEPLISAV-B™ for use among individuals age 18 years and older to prevent hepatitis B infection (HBV).
Highlights from the Brooklyn Hep C task force meeting, including presentation on Brooklyn Hep C needs assessment and Project SUCCEED.
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 09-25-2019 October 10, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator (Part-time) @ VOCAL-NY October 7, 2019
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 09-18-19 October 7, 2019
- Job | Hep C Linkage to Care Specialist @ Brightpoint Health October 2, 2019
- NYC Rapid Hep C Testing Guidance and Resources October 1, 2019
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ New York Harm Reduction Educators September 27, 2019
- Funding | Request for Proposal: Targeted Approach to Jail-Based Programs and Services (Department of Correction) September 24, 2019