NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
Currently Active Committees of either NYC Hep B Coalition or NYC Hep C Task Force.
The NYC Hep C Task Force was founded in 2004 in the South Bronx, and has grown into a citywide network of service providers and advocates working to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis C.
The NYC Hep B Coalition was founded in 2009 as a city-wide network of community based organizations, health care organizations, providers, and others interested in hepatitis B and related issues.
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
The Hep Free NYC Communications Committee develops the Hep Free NYC social media strategy, and posts information/resources on the Hep Free NYC website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- COVID-19 “Coronavirus” Resource Compilation March 19, 2020
- Hep Free NYC Webinar E-Meeting Highlights | 03-18-2020 March 19, 2020
- Job | Hepatitis Education & Training Intern (for Master students ONLY) @ NYC Health Department March 2, 2020
- Launch of Hepatitis Elimination Series in Clinical Liver Disease February 25, 2020
- Job | Hep Associate @ NASTAD February 19, 2020
- Paid Study | Staying Safe Intervention: Injection Drug Use in Young Adults in NYC February 14, 2020
- Paid Internship | Transitional Hep C Navigator @ NYC Health Dept February 14, 2020