NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
Currently Active Committees of either NYC Hep B Coalition or NYC Hep C Task Force.
The NYC Hep C Task Force was founded in 2004 in the South Bronx, and has grown into a citywide network of service providers and advocates working to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis C.
The NYC Hep B Coalition was founded in 2009 as a city-wide network of community based organizations, health care organizations, providers, and others interested in hepatitis B and related issues.
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
The Hep Free NYC Communications Committee develops the Hep Free NYC social media strategy, and posts information/resources on the Hep Free NYC website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Hep B Coalition Meeting Highlights | 06-19-19 July 1, 2019
- Hep B Patient Needed to Speak at NYS Immunization Meetings June 26, 2019
- HepCAP | Hep C Care for Uninsured in NY June 18, 2019
- Funding | Hep B United Min-Grants (Due Aug 16) June 7, 2019
- Join! NYS Hep C Elimination Plan Community Feedback Calls (June 13, 20, 26) June 6, 2019
- Funding | Youth Street Outreach Program – HHS Grant (Due July 1) June 3, 2019
- Job | Program Director @ National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable May 31, 2019