NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
Currently Active Committees of either NYC Hep B Coalition or NYC Hep C Task Force.
The NYC Hep C Task Force was founded in 2004 in the South Bronx, and has grown into a citywide network of service providers and advocates working to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis C.
The NYC Hep B Coalition was founded in 2009 as a city-wide network of community based organizations, health care organizations, providers, and others interested in hepatitis B and related issues.
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
The Hep Free NYC Communications Committee develops the Hep Free NYC social media strategy, and posts information/resources on the Hep Free NYC website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Viral Hepatitis Capacity Building Intern @ NYC Health Department September 10, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Policy Fellow @ AAPCHO August 29, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ African Services Committee August 27, 2019
- Paid Research Opportunity | Participants Needed in Study Reducing Drinking in Co-infected Patients August 27, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Project Coordinator @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hepatitis B Program Director @ Charles B. Wang Community Health Center August 23, 2019
- Job | Hep C/Harm Reduction Nurse Practitioner Clinical Program Manager @ Mount Sinai/VOCAL August 23, 2019