NYC Hep C Task Force Committees in Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem, Queens, Staten Island.
Currently Active Committees of either NYC Hep B Coalition or NYC Hep C Task Force.
The NYC Hep C Task Force was founded in 2004 in the South Bronx, and has grown into a citywide network of service providers and advocates working to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis C.
The NYC Hep B Coalition was founded in 2009 as a city-wide network of community based organizations, health care organizations, providers, and others interested in hepatitis B and related issues.
To build community and provider partnerships for prevention, raise awareness, provide screening, immunization and referral services, and reduce cultural and language barriers for treatment for liver diseases for African immigrants and refugees.
A group of Hep Free NYC leaders who come together to plan annual awareness events including: National Hepatitis Testing Day, National Hispanic Hepatitis Awareness Day, African American Hep C Action Day, and World Hepatitis Day.
The Hep Free NYC Communications Committee develops the Hep Free NYC social media strategy, and posts information/resources on the Hep Free NYC website, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Webinar | Automated Screening of Hepatitis B & C in the Emergency Department Presented by Dr. Su Wang. April 30 2019. Hosted by HepCX & HepCure May 20, 2019
- Paid Internship | Hepatitis B & C Patient Navigation Specialist (Bilingual Preferred) @ NYC Health Department May 17, 2019
- Hep C Task Force Meeting Highlights | 05-01-2019 May 13, 2019
- New NYS Hepatitis C Elimination Task Force Website is Live March 8, 2019
- Action Alert | Recruiting New Yorkers for Transgender, Gender Non‐Conforming and Non‐Binary Community Advisory Board @ NYC Health Dept March 5, 2019
- NY City Council Discretionary Funding Application (Due 2/19/19) January 12, 2019