Hep Free NYC brings together stakeholders to network, share information, resources and best practices, identify needs, and develop and implement collaborative strategies to improve collective capacity to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis B and C in NYC.
News & Recent Posts
- South Asian Hepatitis Initiative Meeting Highlights | 02-15-23 August 28, 2023
- Job | Hep C Patient Navigator @ Mount Sinai LEAP Program July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep B Public Health Advisor @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Community Navigation Project Director @ NYC Health Dept July 27, 2023
- Job | Hep C Peer Navigator @ Housing Works July 5, 2023