Hep Free NYC brings together stakeholders to network, share information, resources and best practices, identify needs, and develop and implement collaborative strategies to improve collective capacity to prevent, manage and treat hepatitis B and C in NYC.
News & Recent Posts
- Job | Part-time Hepatitis C Educator (St. John’s Riverside Hospital) August 30, 2021
- Job | Health Education Specialist @ Mount Sinai REACH August 20, 2021
- Job | Project Coordinator @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Job | PEP/PrEP/Hep C Navigation Coordinator @ Housing Works August 11, 2021
- Job | Health Program Administrator II @ AIDS Institute – Bureau of Hepatitis Health Care August 11, 2021
- Hep Free NYC Meeting Highlights | 06-30-2021 August 2, 2021