Check Hep C: Get Tested, Get Cured!
Check Hep C supports free Hep C Patient Navigation, including linkage to care and care coordination services, for people with chronic Hep C. Check Hep C will help get people chronically infected with Hep C get into medical care to improve health.
Check Hep C is administered by the NYC Department of Health, Viral Hepatitis Surveillance, Prevention & Control Program.
Current Check Hep C Sites:
- BOOM!Health: www.boomhealth.org – Bronx. Wianna Frias, Health Navigator (718) 292-7718 ext. 430 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- AfterHours Project: www.AfterHoursProject.org – Brooklyn. Leslie-Ann Lezama, Patient Navigator (718) 249-0755 [email@example.com]
- Harlem United: www.HarlemUnited.org – Harlem. Cinthia Castro, Patient Navigator (212) 531-1300 ext 3421 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Montefiore: Comprehensive Health Care Center: www.montefiore.org – Bronx. Meredith Steinman, Patient Navigator (718) 514-3860 [email@example.com]
- Bellevue Hospital Center: Hepatitis Clinic– Vinh Pham, MD [Vinh.firstname.lastname@example.org]
To learn more about the Check Hep B Program, contact Hep@Health.nyc.gov
Check Hep C is a NYC Department of Health Program, made possible through the support of private and NYC Council funding. To learn more, click here